etailz Inc is looking for a self motived Product Compliance Analyst to join our compliance team. This position involves the review of new and current products and partners, in both the US and International markets, for marketplace compliance, legal compliance, and other regulations.
The ideal candidate is a quick learner who loves research, has strong excel skills, is communicative, personable, positive, driven, and willing to appropriately accept pushback and provide pushback as needed
This is primarily a research based position. Much time is spent reading legal, government, and technical documents and then providing analysis on how those regulations apply to our products and partners. This person must provide accurate, clear and concise information and action steps to both internal teams and to our partners.
The compliance team does oversee a variety of processes so additional job duties will be assigned as needed. Processes and needs can change often. We are looking for a team member who is adaptable, asks questions, and has an anything is possible attitude.
- Research and analyze U.S. and foreign rules and regulations, in addition to product specific requirements and apply them to etailz products and partners
- Understand and stay up to date on multiple ecommerce marketplace rules and terms of service
- Review new and existing products for compliance issues with either the product or marketing
- Review new and potential partners
- Ability to hit weekly goals and expectations
- Work with internal teams and partners to answer compliance related questions and resolve issues
- Other duties as assigned