As Perispect Lead, you have the unique opportunity to own every aspect of Perispect, our brand monitoring SaaS product. You should be a renaissance individual that is equally as comfortable working in a sales role, troubleshooting issues with existing subscribers, and translating user feedback into a clear product roadmap. Most importantly, you should get excited by the chance to grow the adoption, enagement, and satisfaction of manufacturers that rely on Perispect to protect their online channels.
For more information on Perispect, check out:
Ideally you're also cool with a casual office environment, free snacks and drinks, wellness reimbursements, weekly summer BBQs, company boat outings, and other assorted perks that come with working at etailz.
- Pursue inbound sales leads, guiding them from initial outreach through close
- Lead software demos for potential clients
- Oversite of support staff
- Develop existing client relationships to increase engagement with Perispect and reduce churn
- Become an expert on the Persipect platform, then translate that expertise into a scalable model of platform support for external partners
- Actively collect and distill user feedback into product feature requests
- Coordinate with our internal development team and product managers to ensure that our longterm product roadmap reflects the needs of our current and future partners