Here at etailz we are constantly seeking creative, motivated and tenacious employees who take ownership of their work, make meaningful contributions to something great and have a little fun while doing it. We aspire to maintain an environment where everyone looks forward to coming to the office each day, living by the cliché 'work hard, play hard'.
- Under the supervision of the Compliance Manager, this position will review new and current products & vendors for domestic and international marketplace compliance, legal compliance and possible importing/exporting regulations.
- Qualified candidates should be communicative, personable, positive, driven, and be willing to appropriately accept pushback and provide pushback as needed.
- This is primarily a research based position. Much time is spent reading legal, government, and technical documents and then providing analysis on how those regulations apply to our products and vendors. This person must provide accurate, clear and concise analysis and action steps to both internal teams and to our vendors.
- The compliance team does oversee a variety of processes so additional job duties will be assigned as needed. Processes and needs can change often. We are looking for a team member who is adaptable, asks questions, and has an anything is possible attitude.
- Other duties, as assigned