Here at etailz we are constantly seeking creative, motivated and tenacious employees who take ownership of their work, make meaningful contributions to something great and have a little fun while doing it. We aspire to maintain an environment where everyone looks forward to coming to the office each day, living by the cliché 'work hard, play hard'.
The etailz Human Resources (HR) Generalist is an integral part of the HR team at one of the fastest growing online retailers in the nation. The HR Generalist will work under the HR Director in all areas of HR with a focus on recruitment, benefits administration and employee relations.
- Recruit candidates for openings within the company, through passive candidate search initiatives, resume screening and attending career fairs.
- Administer FMLA & Worker's Compensation benefits.
- Conduct benefits orientation for new hires.
- Assist with Section 6055 & 6056 tracking & reporting.
- Conduct workplace investigations, as needed, and advise management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues
- Explain company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees or job applicants.
- Manage job descriptions to include creating, editing, determining FLSA status is defendable, and education and experience requirements are valid and necessary.
- Maintain employee confidence and protect operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Other duties as assigned