The Pricing & Cost Analyst is a detail-oriented person that will help manage our monthly pricing initiatives and assist with supplier cost entry. This position will be responsible for supporting Accounting, Purchasing and Supplier Relations. The ideal candidate for this role will have an entrepreneurial personality, work well individually as well as part of a team, be outgoing, and as well be a self-motivator.
- Process and Review Pricing Abnormalities and Correct as needed
- Data Entry of relevant 2nd and 3rd party costs into proprietary software
- Communicate with relevant departments and/or suppliers
- Maintain excellent working relationships with support departments
- Conceptualize solutions to inventory and market issues
- Collaborate with other members of the team to creatively improve processes and communication
- Other duties as assigned