Our proprietary software is the foundation of everything we do at etailz. The etailz Development Team develops, maintains and improves our internal software solutions. The Software Engineer II is responsible for coding, testing, and debugging of software programs. The Software Engineer II is responsible for analyzing and documenting solutions to moderately complex software problems using a wide scope of engineering principles, theories, and concepts.
This is an intermediate-level position that works under general direction of a manager or mentor. Work is of moderately complex nature. At etailz, you will have the opportunity to join a team that creates technology that optimizes our brand performance across all channels.
- Design, write, and test code
- Provide supporting documentation
- Research and assist in the selection of alternative methods and design possibilities
- Analyze major software engineering project tasks and define design specifications and parameters
- Develop and implement major routines and utility programs
- Resolve complex hardware/software compatibility and interface design considerations
- Analyze system architecture and structure requirements
- Act as a technical resource
- Provide Story estimations and rough Project estimations
- Other duties, as assigned