The Business Analyst is a liaison between the business needs and the available technical solutions to the company. They will gather requirements from each department and build out proof of concepts to be used. Once approval of the proof of concepts is complete, build those models into the development backlogs to be integrated with current or future development projects.
- Gathering and Organizing requirements of the Business and building proof of concepts to meet those needs
- Performing cost & benefit analysis on proposals
- Researching, testing and incorporating new technology into the company's current system
- Spend time analyzing data, looking for trends, building reports and dashboard to communicate those trends to the company
- Working with systems to ensure end users have access to the required data points