etailz is looking to hire a bright, self-motivated, curious and creative Product Manager to join our Spokane team. We are a leading e-commerce marketplace retailer spanning a variety of general merchandise product categories. Etailz leverages a variety of proprietary software applications to drive key business decisions and is driving innovation daily through developments in our technology.
As a Product Manager on our team you will be responsible for building key customer-facing and internal products and services. You will work side by side with a team of IT professionals, software engineers, business leaders, and the etailz management team to deliver industry-leading products and services to drive further growth for the organization.
- Own the strategic roadmap for business-critical services, including internal operational systems and external customer facing software applications.
- Lead the product discovery process, including the definition of business, technology and functional requirements
- Collaborate with business, design, user experience and engineering colleagues to assess value, usability and feasibility of product features
- Draft use cases and requirements documents that clearly and thoroughly define customer and business needs and ensure delivery of customer value, business success and operational efficiency
- Lead the collection, evaluation and prioritization of new product and feature ideas from other associates, management, partners and customers
- Act as the Product Owner within agile methodology for key etailz products and applications.
- Collaborate with the Creative Team to translate requirements into brand, platform and channel appropriate designs and experiences
- Evaluate vendors from a business and technical perspective
- Assist with quality assurance testing
- Conduct post-launch validation and analysis to measure product success against stated goals