Our proprietary software is the foundation of everything we do at etailz. The etailz Development Team develops, maintains and improves our internal software solutions. The Software Engineer III is responsible for the coding, testing and debugging of software programs. The Software Engineer III analyzes and documents solutions to highly complex software problems using a wide scope of engineering principles, theories, and concepts.
This is a senior level position that works under the broad direction of a manager. Work is of a wide and complex nature. At etailz, you will have the opportunity to join a team that creates technology that optimizes our brand performance across all channels.
- Define projects and coordinate efforts of project members (Project and Team Leadership)
- Interface with internal and external stakeholders and negotiate critical issues
- Define and select new design concepts and approaches
- Analyze major software engineering project tasks and define design specifications and parameters
- Develop and implement major, non-routine software engineering applications
- Define complex design specifications and parameters
- Resolve highly complex hardware/software compatibility and interface design considerations
- Analyze system architecture and structure requirements
- Provide work leadership, training and technical guidance to Software Engineers
- Provide accurate Story and Project estimations
- Other duties, as assigned