etailz, Inc. is looking for a strategic, motivated and entrepreneurially-minded eHoldingz Product Director to drive the private label business. The eHoldingz Product Director will lead the team's efforts in researching, designing, developing and launching new products for sale on various e-commerce marketplaces. The eHoldingz Product Director must have a successful track record of leading a team to source and execute new product lines within a cohesive brand of products.
- Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match
- P&L ownership of direct sourcing initiative
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Align each product line around etailz's direction, choices and tactics
- Collaborate with legal department to ensure legal compliance of all respects of brand operation
- Monitor competitors' activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning, product design, suppliers recruiting, purchasing planning to marketing strategy
- Work with marketing department to drive launch strategy and product life optimization
- Establish goals for each product line and identify, define and measure KPIs to show impact and effect
- Identify and recommend new products with potential for private labeling
- Ensure products meet all brand filters, design aesthetic, quality and financial goals
- Monitor and analyze detailed information regarding inventory, sales and pricing
- Work with purchasing to achieve appropriate quantities on purchase orders to achieve optimal pricing while minimizing risk
- Create yearly T&A calendar for overall product development.
- Accountable for inspection requirements for direct channels- setting the bar for what is to be considered off-shore accountability.
- Develop, implement and maintain day-to-day operations designed to ensure the compliance with US Customs and FTC regulations as it relates to company's imports, while providing efficiency in operations and use of resources.
- Solve day-to-day logistical issues, including larger problems concerning import and freight
- Collaborate with production team for optimal presentation and packaging
- Ensure product safety and import compliance